Statutes e.V / Anggaran Dasar Asosiasi
§ 1. Name and seat
1 The association shall bear the name: IndoHub with the addition "e.V." after registration in the register of associations. 2.
2 The registered office of the association is Zehdenicker Str. 4, 10119, Berlin.
The financial year shall be the calendar year.
§ 2. Purposes of the association
(1) The purpose of the Association is to promote the culture of Indonesia in Germany and the German-Indonesian cultural exchange, and in doing so will also carry out educational work. In particular, the promotion of young people and equal rights for women and men in all areas of social life are in the foreground. The association contributes to the reduction of disadvantages and discrimination of women and promotes the possibilities of action and life perspectives of young people and especially of women. The association is committed to the establishment and further development of a women's public sphere.
The purpose of the association is realised by:
Organising and conducting events to establish contacts and intercultural communication between Indonesian with German or international young people/women living in Berlin / Germany. This has resulted in educational and cultural exchange and international understanding.
Organising and holding conferences and promoting the exchange of experiences between the above-mentioned young people/women, thus contributing to education and international understanding.
Supporting Indonesian young people/women, in particular equal treatment of women and men, by organising and conducting seminars, discussions and events for education and equal rights for women and men,
organisation and implementation of counselling services for young people, especially women, to support them in building up an economic existence and integration (help for self-help) for the purpose of the project.
§ 3 Non-profit status
The association is a non-profit organisation. It does not seek to make a profit and does not primarily pursue its own economic purposes.
The funds of the Association may only be used for the purposes set out in the Statutes.
Members shall not receive any benefits from the Association's funds. No person may be favoured by expenditure which is alien to the purpose of the Association or by disproportionately high remuneration.
§ 4 Membership
(1) Any natural or legal person with legal capacity who recognises the aims of the Association may become a member. Any natural or legal person with legal capacity who is involved in economic, scientific or public life and who represents the aims of the Association may also become a sponsoring or corresponding member.
(2) Application for membership must be made in writing and shall be decided by the Executive Committee.
The membership fee shall be determined by the General Assembly. Members are obliged to pay the fees regularly. Members in arrears of dues shall be reminded within a reasonable period of time. Membership is completed when the first payment of dues has been made.
§ 5 Termination of membership
(1) Membership ends with the death of the member, by voluntary resignation, by deletion from the list of members, by exclusion from the Association.
(2) Voluntary resignation can be made with a notice period of one month to the end of the respective month. The notice of resignation shall be addressed in writing to the Executive Committee.
(3) Deletion from the list of members shall be effected by the Executive Committee after a third unsuccessful reminder.
(4) By decision of the General Assembly and after prior hearing of the member, a member may be expelled if there is an important reason, in particular if the member has grossly violated the interests of the Association. The decision must be sent in writing with the reasons for the decision.
§ 6 Bodies of the association
The organs of the Association are the General Assembly and the Executive Committee.
§ 7 General Assembly of Members
The general meeting is the highest organ of the association.
The General Assembly shall meet at least once a year. The invitation shall be made in writing by the Executive Committee, giving two weeks' notice and stating the agenda. An extraordinary General Assembly may be convened by resolution of the Executive Committee. This also applies if 20% of the members submit a written request. The General Assembly decides on the basic tasks and the work programme as defined in § 2.
Each full member has one vote. Sponsoring and corresponding members have the right to propose motions, but no right to vote.
The General Assembly shall decide on amendments to the Statutes, including the purpose of the Association. These require a two-thirds majority of the voting members present. Proposals for amendments to the Statutes must be submitted in writing to the Executive Committee and the wording must be included in the invitation to the next General Assembly.
A General Assembly shall constitute a quorum if at least one third of the voting members are present. Resolutions may also be passed in writing, by letter or e-mail. A decision by at least one third of the members entitled to vote is required analogously for the validity of this vote.
The General Assembly shall pass its resolutions by a simple majority of the voting members, unless otherwise stipulated in the Statutes.
The General Assembly is responsible for the election and dismissal of the Executive Board as well as for the acceptance of the annual and cash report of the Executive Board. Minutes shall be taken of the resolutions of the General Meeting and shall be signed by the respective Secretary and the Chairperson of the Executive Committee.
§ 8 The Executive Committee
The Executive Committee of the Association shall consist of three members with equal rights (Executive Committee, Secretary, Treasurer).
The Executive Committee shall in principle work on an honorary basis. It represents the Association in and out of court. Each member of the Executive Board is authorised to represent the Association individually in making legally binding declarations.
Notwithstanding No. 2, the General Assembly may decide that the Executive Board shall be paid an appropriate remuneration for its activities.
The Executive Committee shall be elected by the General Assembly for a period of two years. Re-election is possible. Each member of the Executive Board shall be elected individually. The respective Board members in office shall remain in office after the expiry of their term of office until the election of a new Board. Possible changes with regard to the composition of the Executive Board shall be notified to the Executive Board in writing no later than four weeks before the General Assembly and shall be announced with the corresponding invitation letter.
If a Board member leaves the Board before the end of his or her term of office, a General Assembly shall be convened within four weeks to elect a new Board member for the period of the remaining term of office.
The Executive Board shall conduct the day-to-day business of the Association and shall be responsible for the fulfilment of all tasks arising from the Statutes and the resolutions of the General Assembly.
In particular, the Board has the following duties:
Preparation and convening of the General Meetings
Execution of the resolutions passed at the General Meetings
To be accountable to the General Assembly
Preparation of the annual and cash reports
The Executive Committee has a quorum when two members are present. The Executive Committee shall be liable only in cases of wilful misconduct or gross negligence.
§ 9 Auditor
The auditor appointed by the General Assembly shall be responsible for the control of the accounts. The auditor shall inform the Executive Board of the respective results and report to the General Assembly. The auditor may not be a member of the Executive Committee.
§ 10 Final provision
The dissolution of the Association can only be decided in a special extraordinary General Meeting to be convened for this purpose with a notice period of one month and with a majority of ¾ of the members present.
In the event of the dissolution of IndoHub e.V. or the discontinuation of tax-privileged purposes, the assets of IndoHub e.V. shall pass to the non-profit association I.S.I. e.V., which shall use them directly and exclusively for tax-privileged purposes. Resolutions on the future use of the assets require the approval of the competent tax office.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)